Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sunday Morning

Good Morning Friends!
I set the alarm for later, but woke up 45 minutes before it went off. Sunday school is over now until the school year starts again so we don't have to be at church as early. I do have to go a bit earlier today though as I am substituting with Altar Guild.

No real plans today. I think it should be a day to just relax and chill.

Upon further investigation of the garden after the storm window falling and breaking on it, I discovered that it did indeed break the one tomato plant. It was one of them that was flowering, so I am a bit sad over that. On a good note though, the pepper plants that it bent over have sprung back up.

Today's ebay listing is a Scott Foresman Reading Street 6 Grammar and Writing Practice workbook. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330239083535

Have a very blessed day!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...