Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Saturday

We had a good time at the school carnival last night. I put in raffle tickets for several of the items and I was fortunate enough to win the kitchen bundle. I don't know how I got so lucky! Inside was a cookie sheet, 2 cook books, a kitchen towel set, a set of cooking utensils, measuring spoons, measuring cups, coasters, a George Foreman Grill, a blender and a mixer!

I worked on a few crafts yesterday and I got some more coupons cut out. I also read more on my book (free stuff, free money) It's quite interesting so far. At bedtime I am reading a book by Ann Rule called Empty Promises.

I am heading out soon this morning for the first sewing club at my church. I think it will be lots of fun. I've wanted to see one started for a long time, but I am not a sewer, so I am glad someone decided to get one going.

Today's ebay listing happens to be A Quilters Christmas Cookbook.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330235301376

I am going to try to always keep EasyHits4U up from now until May 14. Instead of .30 for every 1000 sites looked at you earn .50. Besides, I get good traffic to my own sites with it so its a win-win. If you are looking for a good traffic exchange, you can check it out at
http://www.easyhits4u.com/?ref=marsha32

Have a glorious day!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...