Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Wednesday

Here I am trying to get what I can done on the computer before leaving this morning to head to Wichita for Heathers surgery. Once it's done though, it will be over...well, minus her pain for a few days. I am so anxious about it, I can only imagine how she is feeling.
Please keep us in your prayers for safe travel there and back home, and for Heather.

Tonight is Awanas for Jasmine, Allen Jr, and Ariel.

Today's ebay listing is The Music Curriculum Jump Right In Workbooks 4 a and 4 b
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330228745808

I am taking my box and going to work on making coasters and cross magnets while we are with Heather. I got some made while we bowled last night. Last night was our last count bowling night and next Tuesday the league ends with fun and awards night. We are in 1st place!! I'm not sure what I will do with my Tuesday evenings open again after 8 months of bowling, but I'm sure I can find something to do LOL

Have a great hump day,
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...