Monday, April 14, 2008

Off to Camp

Quicky post this morning. The girls and I are off to camp today. I still have a lot to pack.
Heathers dental surgery is Wednesday and depending on how she is feeling we may come back to stay in town Wednesday night, and go back to camp Thursday morning. If that's the case then I will make a post Wednesday evening as well.

I did get my samples made and will mail them today. I will start on my trek of making another 75, but won't be in such a hurry right now.
I didn't get my books scanned either, so that becomes a project for next weekend.d

Today's ebay listing is a book put out by Readers Digest: Live Longer-Live Better
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330228204895

Have a great week!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...