Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday

Happy Friday! The weather looks like it will be a bit better today...at least not so much rain like we had all day yesterday anyway. They are calling for really nice weather over the weekend.

I think my only away from home obligation today is to take my mom to the dentist.
I got the gal's prize finished of 2 double thick crocheted hotpads and 4 coasters. I think I will place them on my own table and take a picture before putting them in the mail to her today. I have to clear off the table and find my placemats first tho!

Today's ebay listing is another textbook, An Intorduction to Physiological Psychology http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330229275428

I will work on making more dish scrubbies today. I only ended up getting the black ones made that a friend ordered yesterday. I love having ongoing crafts to work on! No idle hands here :)

Have a great weekend!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...