Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Camp was Cancelled

:( There wasn't enough interest this year and we got a phone call shortly after I got home from work yesterday telling us that Home School camp had been cancelled.
We are all very disappointed. I had even gotten permission to keep my grandson out of school the rest of this week to go with us. His teacher had put together work for him for the remainder of the week. This morning was tough....all he could say when I was trying to wake him up was that he wanted to do to camp. We all wanted to go.

I'm going to try to make the most of it having these days off work and get some of these boxes looked through here. As soon as I am done typing this I am going to start getting the rest of my books scanned and ready to be listed on auction.

I hope to have a good school work day today and Thursday with the girls with me not having the interruption of having to go to work. We won't get much, if any, school work done tomorrow with going out of town for Heathers surgery.

Today's ebay listing is a Sociology textbook: Urban sociology Images and Structure.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330228451545

Have the best Tuesday you can,

Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...