Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thursday

We've made it to Thursday. It's raining here. Yesterday's high was almost 80 and today it drops down to a high of 54. It was wonderful for me yesterday, not being cold.

Heather's surgery went great, and she seems to be doing fine. The first thing when getting in the car to go home she wanted to call her boyfriend LOL A mouth jam packed with gauze, she sounded like Charlie Brown's teacher! She laid down most of the way home.

I don't believe there is much on my schedule today. I am still off work today since we were supposed to be at camp. I don't think Heather will be going to her group therapy, but you never know, she might want to go. She has 4 or 5 more weeks to go.

Today's crafts plans are to make all the dish scrubbies that I can with the materials I have on hand.

Today's ebay listing is another set of the Jump Right in Music Curriculum workbooks 3a and 3b.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330228988881

Have a glorious day!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...