Sunday, March 30, 2008

Good Sunday Morning!

Good Morning to all my friends that read my blog :)

I found myself getting up early enough this morning to actually get a few things done on the computer while everyone else is getting ready for church. Today is youth Sunday so the youth will be doing part of the service as well as hosting fellowship hour after church.

I think I can accomplish a lot this afternoon after church as well. I am still crocheting away on my "curtain" that I want to hang up to separate my "bedroom" here in the basement. I am also still working away on getting what samples and business cards ready that I can to send in the the Sample Gal. If you missed my post yesterday, please read all about Sample Gal.

This evening my brothers church is having a skating party. We are all planning on going to it. Wish me luck not to fall on my tush as I've not skated in about 3 years now.

Today I just relisted the 2 Bars of Burst of Radiance Green Tea Soap
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330224064558
Who will start the bid at .99?? This soap retails for $14.99 for the 2 bars plus shipping!!

I'm off and running, have a Glorious Sunday!

Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...