Thursday, April 3, 2008

Thursday, busy, Thursday

It's my mom's payday today. You know what the means?? Run, run, run and run some more....usually takes around 4 hours to take her around paying all her bills and shopping. This is on top of my work hours, Heathers therapist appointment, mom's usual Thursday Dr. appt, and Heathers group therapy.
The only good thing about it is that I have craft time while I wait in the van for mom to come in and out of places. I am still working on putting together all the things I want to send in to be in the Sample Gal boxes.

I didn't have any luck getting a cartridge refilled at Walgreen's yesterday. Seems my cartridges aren't in their system. I just bought my Lexmark all in one machine in February and it takes cartridges 28 and 29....go figure, just my luck. I ended up at Wal-Mart to buy new ones.

Just 2 more days until the Under the Rainbow Spring Celebration starts! Click on the button on the top left for full details. I am presenting on the very first day. I hope to see many of you there.

Today's ebay listing is Book 4 of the Music Book. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330225229811

Alrighty, off to get my grandson to school. Until tomorrow, have a GREAT day!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...