Friday, April 4, 2008

Finally getting online!

I guess today would represent what it would be like if I worked full time.
I had staff meetings and trainings 8-3 today at work. I chose not to even turn on my computer before work.
On my lunch break I managed to do a little shopping for cleaning supplies and an area rug that I will put under my kitchen table. I also made a trip to the post office.
If any of you know how to add that I can ship to APO addresses thru paypal, whether its changing setting in ebay or in paypal, please leave a comment and let me know where I go to change that setting.

Tomorrow is the library book sale and I am excited to go buy buy buy books. It's also the start of the Under The Rainbow Celebration. My time to present tomorrow is 2-3 pm central time. Please click the button in the upper left corner for more details. We have a lot of fun, there are a lot of prizes, games and good deals.

Today's ebay listing is The Music Book 5 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330225695685

I figured something out....I can only print 3 times and print all 10 sets of cards with the game show network and then I am out of colored ink. HHHmmmm......I can't afford to pay $20 every few days for colored ink. I love to play bingo though, but wonder what the actual odds are of getting a bingo and winning something.

I'm glad it's Friday and I don't have to get up super early in the morning. I am off to do whatever else I can on this computer to make some money.

Have a glorious evening and a great start to the weekend,
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...