Wednesday, January 13, 2016

WIP Wednesday 1/13/15

Despite being extra busy away from home, I feel good about the sewing and crafts that I got worked on this past week.

Wednesday is my day to work on the soscrappy challenge (see button at the bottom of my post).  I managed to get all of my blue 4 patches sewn.  Today's goal is to press them open.

Combining Thursday and Friday---Thursday is currently my day to work on charity quilt tops for quilt guild.  Friday is my day to work on yo-yo's.  I did do a few yo-yo's on Friday, but not enough to share a picture with you yet.  I did work on the pink 9 patches at home Thursday then also at sit n' sew at the quilt shop Friday evening.  I have most all of the 9 patches sewn together and this week will start putting them into a child's and infant quilt tops.  I took this picture at the quilt shop of them laid out.

Saturday is hexagons.  I actually didn't go anywhere Saturday and worked some throughout the day on my hexagon top.  I also put some of them together with holiday fabrics and put them in my box.

Sunday is rug day.  We had movie day at church in the afternoon so I chose to take along a basket of t-shirt strips and start a new t-shirt rug.  It was just less cumbersome to take.

Monday I did a little more cutting for the Arkansas Crossroads quilt, but I am still FAR away from having all of the fabrics cut.

Tuesday was supposed to be working on the doll bedding sets.  It was sewing club day at church where we worked on a t-shirt quilt for a member.  Sadly I didn't think to take a picture of it!  I had just too much to do online to pull out the doll sets after being gone all day, but one of the ladies gave me a bag of thin strips for the little rugs.

I hope everyone had a productive week!

UFO's:

Rectangle quilt
challenge wall hanging
Hexagon quilt
Emerald Island Fusique table runner
Five and Dime quilt
Brown half square triangle table runner
3 sets of doll blanket, pillows and rug--plus more to sell
Hexagon flower table runner
Wall hanging for quilt guild
yo-yo's that need to be made into projects
black and white rail fence quilt
Arkansas Crossroads scrap quilt


2015 Finishes:

Locker Hook Rug
re-do binding on blue and peach patchwork
9 lined fabric bags
yellow crazy quilt lined bag
Pink hexagon table topper
Blue hexagon table topper
Yo-Yo Table runner
GoodNight Irene quilt/wall hanging
Fractured Pineapple quilt
Charming Stars quilt
Challenge quilt for quilt guild
Autumn wall hanging
18 Hot pad bowls for Christmas gifts

I am linking up with the following blogs:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly PiecedWIPs on Wednesdays
RSC16

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...