Friday, January 8, 2016

Frugal Friday With Marsha--Free Ebook!





I'm wanting to get my Frugal Friday posts going again.  I hope to find deals for you as well as share different things I've done over the past week.

This past week what tops my list is cutting up old t-shirts that I will make into rugs.  I cut the top parts that I can't make in to strips up to be rags.  They work very well, can be thrown into the washer with a regular load of clothes.....and they save the environment over not using tons of papers towels!
I posted this picture in my WIP Wednesday post, but will post it again.  It's my huge pile of rags and also my pile of strips for rug making.

Now how about the free ebook!  Pinch Like You Mean It.   I downloaded my free copy to my Kindle app and can't wait to read it.  I don't know how long it's free, so get your copy now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...