Wednesday, April 29, 2015

WIP Wednesday 4/29/15

Sewing....what sewing have I done this past week?
I sewed up the apron for my son's birthday yesterday.  Unfortunately, I had too many things on my mind and spaced off taking a picture of him wearing it while he grilled his birthday dinner on the new grill that he bought himself for his birthday.

I did finish my challenge quilt enough for it to be pinned up at guild on Monday.  I do still have to put the hanger on the back of it before the quilt show in July.  I can do that right?






I have 2 quilts that I want finished before the quilt show.  We are going to Branson on vacation next week so no sewing, and no posting either while we are gone.  I do actually have my box with yo-yo's and hexagons to take along.  I'm hoping to at least be working on those while hubby is driving. 

In the meantime, I am heading to the little town where my daughter lives this weekend for their city wide yard sales.  Well, not sure you call population around 1200 a city, but I'm setting up with her.
I'm taking all of my crafts, so this week I am working on making dish scrubbies as they generally sell well for me.




Before I thought of getting scrubbies made, I had pulled out t-shirt strips and started on a rug.  I needed something that I could work on rather than just sitting here.  I will take it this weekend to work on while we have our sale.

UFO's:

Rectangle quilt
challenge wall hanging
GoodNight Irene quilt/wall hanging
Emerald Island Fusique table runner
Five and Dime quilt
Fractured Pineapple quilt
Charming Stars quilt
Brown half square triangle quilt
5 sets of doll blanket, pillows and rug
Hexagon flower table runner
Wall hanging for quilt guild
Challenge quilt for quilt guild


2015 Finishes:

Locker Hook Rug
re-do binding on blue and peach patchwork
9 lined fabric bags
yellow crazy quilt lined bag
Pink hexagon table topper

I am linking up with the following blogs today:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly PiecedWIPs on Wednesdays

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...