Monday, April 27, 2015

Earning Experiment Results

If you recall my post last Monday, I said that I was going to try to keep track of all of my earnings 'online' for the week, not just the traffic exchanges.
I think I did keep track pretty well, but it was such a super busy week!  One day I was sick.  Another day I spent 5 hours at church.  One day I spent time at the doctor and then out of town for a concert.  Another day was 9 hours away for my nephews wedding.

All in all though, I tend to have these busy weeks about every week.  Always something taking me away from home where I would rather be.  Take today---all morning at quilt guild, then some time at my mom's before coming home to finally get started.

Anyway, I was not able to make my surfing goal on the traffic exchanges each day of the week.  I have come to the conclusion that they were taking up too much of my life though.  I'm no longer going to stress over them.  I will eventually reach pay out without stressing over how many surfs I think I need to do on each one each day.

I only earned $3.84 this past week with the traffic exchanges.  I earned just $2.69 with websites that I stopped to work a bit on while surfing in the traffic exchanges.  I earned $16.09 with some apps and websites that aren't seen while I am surfing, for a grand total of $22.62 for the week. 
There was some other earning that I didn't keep track of like the zubees and stickers that I earn while surfing Traffic Royal, but it was too much thinking for me to figure out what each point is worth on those.

Anyway, I am going to keep plugging away.

I am going to work more on getting crafts made and listed in my Etsy, Zibbet, and Shophandmade shops.  I will be promoting my crafts more often.  This is firstly because I have sponsored a child in Peru.   I need to sell enough crafts to cover my monthly sponsorship.   I will write a whole other post about my sponsored child at a later date.

I chose not to put in any referral links with this post, but if you would like more information on websites that I earn with, please don't hesitate to ask.  A lot of them are on my Earning Money page here on my blog, but I do need to spend a day updating that page.

Thanks so much for reading and keeping up with me and all that I do!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...