Thursday, April 30, 2015

Writer's Unite 4/30/15

MarshasSpot

I can't believe it's already the last day of April!  Where did the month go?

As you already know, I am not writing anywhere except my blog and bubblews.  I've only been writing once a day on bubblews, with the exception this past weekend where I wrote twice about my nephew's wedding.  In fact, one of the posts that I am sharing in the linky includes 2 short videos that I took at their reception.

Are you still writing heavily, or have you backed down too?  Either way, I can't wait to see what is shared this week.

p.s.  We are on vacation next week so I will not be blogging next week except possibly Wordless Wednesday to share some pictures from our trip.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...