Wednesday, January 15, 2014

WIP Wednesday 1/15/14

I have several projects going all at once, which is nothing unusual. What is unusual is that I have actually been working on all of them.

I joined the Goodnight Irene sew along with Terry's Treasures.  You can find the button on the right side bar and click to find out more.
I love that she is going slow with it.  Just 5 blocks each month for 5 month.  The 6th month is the border blocks and the 7th month is putting it together.
I only have 2 blocks done, but since I have all month, I'm not behind!




Yesterday was the monthly sewing club at church.  I am still working on this quilt that I am doing in quilt as you go.
I brought it home again, and again do hope to at least get the 3rd row put on of 7 before next month's meeting.



I am working on a total of 96 log cabin blocks.  I have found a pattern for a quilt with these scrappy log cabins.  I then have enough left over for 2 wall hangings.
Since taking this picture Monday night I have squared up the other 92 half square triangles for my middles and have one strip sewn onto some of those.



Last Wednesday in my needlers group I worked on my applique bunnies.  Today is Needlers group at the quilt shop.  I will be doing more work on the bunnies.  I have 3 more to embroider, but I think that today I will cut out my centers and backs.   I'm also going to put it together in the quilt as you go way.   I didn't take a picture last week since it's about the same as previous pictures.  I will probably take a picture after I work on them today.

I keep finding myself moving my sewing machine, cutting mat and ironing board into the kitchen or living room.  What I really need to do is get my craft room cleaned up so that I can work in there again.
I didn't get anymore organizing done as far as putting projects in bags, but I have had that on my mind.

This week I am linking up with:
 WIP Wednesday at Freshly PiecedWIPs on Wednesdays

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...