Sunday, January 12, 2014

Silly on Sunday 1/12/14

http://everythingsusanandmore.blogspot.ca/2014/01/silly-on-sundays-4.html
Again I will be linking up with Susan for her Silly on Sundays.  Click the picture above to be taken to this weeks blog post and linky.

I only kept 2 grandkids overnight last night.  Willo is 6 years old and Jacob is 4 years old.
I got out my camera this morning and asked them to make funny faces just for this post!

Here is what they came up with---

I also don't want to forget to mention our dog, Malakai and Willo is holding one of the smaller kittens that we still need to find a home for.


Happy Silly Sunday!

5 comments:

  1. That is so cute and so clever for a Silly Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw made me smile :) Cute children! Oh how I long for grandchildren. They look like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having problems leaving a comment and not sure why but I'll try again. Thanks for linking up. Your grandchildren are so cute and by the way I can't wait for the day that I too am a Grandmother.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking up today. Your grandchildren are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! Kids and critters, nothing sweeter to begin a Silly Sunday with!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...