Wednesday, June 6, 2012

WIP Wednesday---It's Been Go Go Go and No Sew Sew Sew

I didn't even do a post last week---I hadn't sewn anything.  I've still not sat behind my sewing machine or working on any sewing projects.  Over 2 weeks now and I am not happy about that.
We have just been on the go!  I always think that once school is out for summer things will slow down.  I don't know why I always think that when they never do!

I have been working on a washcloth order that is now shipped.  I'm also working on a soap savers order, which is almost done.

All is not lost as it's sit n' sew evening this Friday at the quilt shop.  It's still a shame though that most of my work on sewing gets done when I take my machine away from home.  I hope to finish my wall hanging and plastic bag holder for my kitchen while there.  I'm also hoping to work a bit on my quilt.

If I don't let Friday get by me again, I must share my finished projects in the TGIFF blog link up!

My biggest work in progress became finally cutting out and sorting all of my coupons.  I had let this go for weeks, more like months.  It's done though and I am back to my coupon shopping.  I still have this past Sunday's coupons to mostly get cut and in my binder.  I found that we can buy 5 Sunday papers from the news office once Sunday is past.  This is exciting for me.  I also started attending a local coupon meeting that I found out about.

I got way behind on my granny square a day challenge.  I stayed up until 2 am last night trying to catch up.  I don't have all the squares completely sewn on, but took a photo anyway.  It's been 3 weeks since my last report.  You should be able to see a difference in how it's moving along.  I counted....and re-counted....the squares when I took the photo and actually have 160, so it's done up to June 8th.   I'm reminding myself to not take another challenge like this  LOL  A year is a long time to do something daily.  It is going to look beautiful on our bed though once it's complete.



I am linking up with the following blogs:
 WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...