Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Let's Have a McCormick Grill Mates Party!

In the photo above you see the Grill Mates Ambassador kit that I rec'd through crowdtap.com.  I was excited to be accepted to host a Grill Mates party.  We already had a triple birthday party bbq in the park planned.


Let's learn a little more about McCormick Grill Mates before we head to the party:
**The marinades infuse grilled foods with flavor, which leaves them moist, tender, and delicious.
**McCormick has four new BBQ flavors this season, featuring all-natural spice rub-and-sauce-in one that will help you grill like an expert.
**Dry rubs add deep robust flavor and delicious crust while sealing in the natural flavors.  They are perfect for ribs, pork, and chicken.
**Bold seasoning blends transform regular foods into grilled masterpieces.


Visit the Grill Mates facebook community for exclusive recipes and rewards.


On to the party!!  We had about 40 guests total both young and old.  It was a combination party for 3 of my grandchildren---Zelda turning one year old, Skyler turning 9 years old, and Jacob turning 3 years old.


Here are pictures that I took when it was time for the yummy part of the afternoon----eating!
 Hubby said to get over for a picture while the hamburgers and hot dogs were cooking.  We alternated using the Molasses Bacon seasoning and the Montreal Steak seasoning on the burgers.  Both were supreme, although I liked the Molasses Bacon the best.


Dig In!

More of the guests.  They were all around me though and I didn't get a photo of them all.

There's hubby still cooking....always the last one to eat.
Inside my ambassador folder were 2 recipes.  I knew I had to try the Bacon Turkey Burgers as my mom and I both have a problem with red meat.  Above is the photo of mine.  They were exceptional!  I will be doing these again and again.  Below is the recipe:

Bacon Turkey Burgers with Pineapple Aioli

Make gourmet burgers on your backyard grill this summer. Season ground turkey with Grill Mates® Molasses Bacon Seasoning before grilling and serve burgers with a fruity aioli.

Makes 4 servings.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
ingredients
1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon well drained crushed pineapple, with 1 tablespoon pineapple juice reserved
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon plus 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Grill Mates® Molasses Bacon Seasoning
1 pound ground turkey
4 hamburger rolls
directions
1. For the Pineapple Aioli, mix 1 tablespoon crushed pineapple, reserved 1 tablespoon pineapple juice, mayonnaise and 1/2 teaspoon Seasoning. Refrigerate until ready to serve.

2. Mix ground turkey, 1/3 cup crushed pineapple and 1 tablespoon Seasoning in medium bowl until well blended. Shape into 4 patties.

3. Grill over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until burgers are cooked through (internal temperature of 165°F). Serve burgers on rolls with Pineapple Aioli.

 This recipe and more can be found HERE.

The party, and the food was a great success.  Many commented on the great McCormick flavors and most had to have a taste test of the Bacon Turkey Burger.

Now I want to talk about the other products in my kit.
Hubby brought home 2 big slabs of ribs.  He used the Memphis Pit BBQ Rub on them and then slathered on the Brown Sugar Bourbon BBQ sauce at the end.  They were divine!!
Here are 2 pictures to share to make your mouth water.  The first one is early with the rub and the second with him slathering on the bbq sauce.


We were already Grill Mates fans and I am pleased that we also got to try some different products than we've used before.


Disclosure:  As a member of crowdtap.com I was chosen to be a Grill Mates Ambassador and host a party.  I received a kit of information and products for the purpose of my party and this post.  I was not compensated in any other way and all opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. my first squidoo post for Thursday...

    The Best Educational Electronic Toys for Toddlers http://www.squidoo.com/electronic-toys-for-toddlers

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...