Sunday, June 3, 2012

SIS Shares in Squidoo---Quilting

SHARES IN SQUIDOO

I think you all know how much I love quilting.  I'm learning more and more, especially now that I have joined the local quilt guild and started going to the sampler and sit n sew nights at the lcal quilt shop.   There are a lot of nice lenses on quilting!

Here are just a few of them:

Quilting Blogs I Love To Visit Often

Hand Quilting Stitches | How to Hand Stitch a Quilt  

Crazy Quilts and Crazy Quilting 

Quilting Blogs My Top 20  

What is stipple quilting? 

Machine Quilting 

 

I know that is a lot of them....I'm going to be watching videos and reading the rest of the evening!  LOL    Here is one of my quilting lenses:

How to Make a Strip (String) Quilt

 

 

 

 

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Your strip quilt turned out fantastic, Marsha. Great how-to lens!

    Thanks for hopping along in SIS this week. Now I am off to visit the lens links you share here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marsha,

    Thanks so much for featuring my lens on quilting.

    Poutine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just published a new citrus cookbook in pdf and kindle, so created a new site page to promote it - with 10 more free easy citrus recipes for you!
    This Summer make sure you try some of these new fresh and easy citrus recipes!
    http://www.squidoo.com/easy-citrus-recipes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why you should use Educational Toys for your Baby and how to pick the best toys for smart babies! http://www.squidoo.com/top-educational-toys-for-babies

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...