Friday, February 3, 2012

TGIFF--Flowered Quilt Complete!

I actually finished this quilt 2 weeks ago but I have let Friday pass by me, not getting this post in.  As you can tell by the time, I almost did the same thing this week!
I am working on another quilt and am in hopes of finishing it in time for my turn to host the linky.  I'm just going to say wish me luck!  I've not had a lot of time to make it in to my sewing room.  This must change for any chance of finishing the quilt.

Here is the flowered quilt that I've worked on for a few months now off and on.  I'm glad it's done.  It's listed for sale in my etsy shop.
 Hopping along now to see what others have completed  :)

3 comments:

  1. Fun! Good luck getting the current finished in time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for remembering to link up this week! I like your quilt's design - simple but effective. Good luck getting some sewing time in over the next fortnight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work on your flowered quilt, Marsha! The darker strips give it great pop! Thanks for linking up to TGIFF!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...