Thursday, January 26, 2012

Squidoo Hopping--Come on In and Link Up Your Lenses

Happy Hopping Thursday!

I did manage to get one lens built this past week.    Learning About England.  It's just a start on the lens as we read and learn in the books about England.  It will grow up until my daughters trip, and once she is home I will add photos to it from her trip.

Before making the lens I asked questions in the facebook group and learned new things.  Seems I am learning more and more thanks to being a part of the group.  I had no idea you could click on the pictures in wikipedia and see if they are in the public domain or if you need to give attribution!  I don't know if you can do that on other websites.

I believe I need to make myself a life schedule.  A little off the squidoo subject, but squidoo would be part of that schedule.  A set time each day that I spend specifically working in squidoo, along with set times that I work on other websites, work on my crafts, do schoolwork with my daughter, and do housework.   This wouldn't be an easy task with all the things I do outside the house, but at least the things that are regularly done outside the home could be worked around.

I hope to see many blog posts and lenses linked up below.  Seriously, keep me busy hopping from my blog!


12 comments:

  1. Thanks for the opportunity Marsha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Posted this link to Facebook Squidoo. |Hope you get lots of traffic.
    Poutine

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very kind offer and as you have some historic aspects on your England lens I'll mention Sixties day out: across the Mersey to New Brighton from the days when I was a grubbly little urchin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoy travel lenses -- making them and reading them. So since we're on that topic, I'll post two. The first is kind of my own bucket list of Great Long-Distance Walks of the World and another is a lens I did similar to the one you're working on, updating it up until the time of my trip and then adding some notes afterwards in My Adventure in Nepal: Travel Information. And thank you for letting us post a couple of lenses here. (Again)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so kind of you. I'm going to add here my new blog on my trip to Xi'an, China. http://xiandiaries.wordpress.com/
    Hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for a nice chance to link up.. I love Squidoo it literarily is addictive

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for this opportunity! I just found out that there are colleges that combine work,college and service for a no-debt degree:
    Work Colleges

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the Squidoo linky. Aysha is right about how addictive Squidoo is (plus I'm learning so much from my fellow Squidooers). =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with all of you as Squidoo being so addictive. I even dream about it.
    Poutine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the opportunity. There's always so much to learn on Squidoo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just added my History Pavilion which has many links to all periods of history plus some great videos. Thanks for this opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Marsha! I am happy to see all the activity in your HOP and SQUIDOO! My apologies for being MIA, I have had a lot going on at home and online. But you should see more of me now.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...