Monday, January 9, 2012

Malbox Monday January 9, 2012

New year, new year of tracking freebies rec'd in the mail.  I added up my 2011 freebies total and come up with $1.397.56 (bear in mind this doesn't count free coupons that I won or rec'd as they are in my coupons used total).  Can I beat this total in 2012??  I better get busy sending for things if I expect to.  Obviously I've been lax is sending for things.
It was a pretty slow week again:
Magazines: Time, People, Sports Illustrated, Entertainment Weekly, Ok!, and Good Housekeeping
Just a few pieces of hausernet mail
Michigan Bulb catalog
address labels and stickers inside a Kansas Tree Survey
Gardening cards trying to sell me more of them
Tide Coldwater from shespeaks
http://media-files.gather.com/images/d939/d238/d747/d224/d96/f3/full.jpg

In my email I rec'd $8 from beezag.

Also, last week I forgot to put in the 100 postcards that I got from UPrinting as my gift for hosting a giveaway of them on my blog.
http://media-files.gather.com/images/d948/d238/d747/d224/d96/f3/full.jpg


Frugal Friend

2 comments:

  1. Your ongoing linky has been added to the list of giveaway linkies at Link Rink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is there a spot to put my ongoing linky for handmade? I couldn't seem to find a place.
      I also do a squidoo linky each week, would there be a category for that?
      I added my Frugal Friday to the Frugal linky list---should I also add it somewhere else under Friday?
      Thanks!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...