Thursday, November 24, 2011

Squidoo Hopping--Happy Thanksgiving!

Welcome to the Thanksgiving edition of squidoo hopping. I hope this post finds you are preparing for a great day with family and friends.
We are about to put the turkey on and the green bean casserole in the crockpot.

I did do some squidoo work this past week:
I built a new day in history lens. This Day in History August 13. This one in honor of my granddaughter, Ariel's birthday. I am getting closer to having enough to build my placeholder lens to list them in order by month.

I updated the following lenses:
Learn About Greece
Online Parties
Kansas Cosmosphere and Space Center

I'm spending a lot more time in the 2 squidoo groups that I belong to on facebook. Spending more time meaning trying to list my own lenses and look at the ones that others are listing.

I'm going to hurry along, but I would like to invite you all to the Christmas celebration with the online craft mall. I am promoting my crafts on Monday and Friday.


Christmas Holiday Celebration

And a cute Thanksgiving graphic too.

Myspace Graphics
Myspace Graphics, Thanksgiving Graphics at WishAFriend.com




2 comments:

  1. Hi Marsha,

    I, too, work on Facebook Squidoo groups. It really helps everyone when visiting and commenting on lens.
    poutine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marsha, just an FYI...your Greece lens has quite a few modules with no content in them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...