Saturday, November 19, 2011

Shop Hop Saturday--Still Flying (or Climbing)

Shop Hop Saturday with abitosunshineI'm later than usual getting this post done this week.  There were things that I wanted to complete before making the post.

If you recall, these are my 5 mountain climbing goals that Ruthi over at abitosunshine challenged us to make:
1.  Build a new squidoo lens each week as well as update at least 2 others.
2.  Post at least 3 things a week to redgage.
3.  Post 2 things a week into my etsy store and continue to move other things to my zibbet store.
4.  Keep up with the reviews and regular postings to my blog.
5.  Sew at least a little bit each day. (this goes with accomplishing goal 3)

I did build a new squidoo lens--a music review.  I think I only updated one lens though.  Squidoo has been having it's ups and downs on whether we could get in this past week.

Again I didn't get my 3 things posted to redgage until the last minute--today.  I should change that goal to 1 a day!  Once I am in there I have a pattern--I'm a pattern type person big time.  I upload, then share, then I choose something to check out from the recommended on the side.   Then, I go and right click to open friend requests.  I click open the person before I approve the request so that I don't lose them.  I then subscribe to the person and click all content to choose at least one thing to go comment on.  Once I comment I either click a name of someone familiar to me that has already commented, or again, find something on the related list on the side.
I have loads of catching up on at redgage to return comments.  I do hope to get it in gear there too.

 I did get 2 new listings up in my etsy store.  Watch out!  I have 5 things planned to be completed and listed by next weekend.  It will be my last chance to get new items in before the Christmas Celebration starts with the online craft mall.  I also need to get a bunch of things that have expired on etsy over to my zibbet store before then.  Whew!! Busy week ahead for me business wise, especially with Thanksgiving thrown in there.
 
 
I have been keeping up with my regular posts here on my blog.  However, I am still way behind in getting reviews posted.
 
I have been sewing each day....or if not sewing working on tieing or hand sewing on a quilt.
 
In addition I just listed 2 items over at listia.  Both are sets of bookmarks.  I am trying to earn more points in hopes of winning some thread to keep up my sewing.  I keep getting out bid when there is some up for auction.
 
This is a set of 4 Winter bookmarks that I've made. They are printed on card stock and covered with clear laminate. Each measures 6 1/2...
6d 23h 20m 32s
 
 
Please open the photo if you need to see the larger. This auction is for 5 bookmarks--mix or match. Your choices are Rudolph with the w...
6d 23h 32m 50s
 
 
There you have it, my report for this week  :)
 


2 comments:

  1. A day late, but I did post my shop hop today, sorry! Not good when my followers post and I do not!

    I like your RedGage system, might have to borrow that from you. I posted a couple of things this week and commented on a few, but still need to put in more time there.

    Love your quilt and table runner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Added your link for you, Marsha! And... I won the RedGage contest again!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...