Thursday, August 18, 2011

Squidoo Hopping 8/18/11--Linky

Happy Thursday.  I'm a bit late this morning posting as we had somewhere to be as soon as I got out of bed this morning.

I've not accomplished a thing again with Squidoo over this past week!  I'm having a hard time adjusting to a new schedule.  We started in with our homeschooling this week.  That reminds me that I need to finish up my lens on our journey last school year as well as start a new one for this year.  I'm thinking of doing it differently and still thinking on just how I want to do it.

I apologize to Ruthi who sent me some great suggestions last week on improving the lenses that I shared.  I printed out her suggestions but haven't followed through yet on the changes.

I only have 2 lenses in the pink this week, which is good.  One of them is Our Garden 2010, which needs an update on what we took out of the garden that year.  Unfortunately in the move I somehow managed to lose my little notebook that I had kept notes in.  I need to wing it and estimate.
The other is

Superdove Book Review 

This is one of my early book review lenses, and also one of the first books I had rec'd from gather to read and review.

Wish me luck that I get my act together on a good schedule all the way around and find the time I need to "do it all"

P.S.  I am a squidoo angel in the area of books.  I can, however, also bless other lenses, but I am to mainly focus on book lenses. 






2 comments:

  1. Hope homeschooling is going well. Don't think I could do it. I tried to incorporate some more Spanish and do some science things this summer but fell flat. Oh well. Thankfully, school is starting too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marsha, you surely need not apologize to me! I know all about lists of ToDo's!

    I love when you spread your SquidAngel wings around a lens of mine!

    Love that "Superdove" book cover!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...