Monday, August 29, 2011

Mailbox Monday 8/29/11

Oh gosh!  Monday about got away from me!

It was a slow week for me but I got some good things in the mailbox that made it all right.
Magazines:  Time, People, Sports Illustrated and Ok!
Coupon booklet from Dillon's
3  Montagne Jennesse facial masks to try for review
$27.06 check from inboxdollars
a few other pieces of hausernet mail
http://media-files.gather.com/images/d278/d95/d747/d224/d96/f3/full.jpg
Goodies in my inbox:
$9.55 paypal from clixsense
$25 paypal from sidetick
$10 paypal from superpoints
paypal for a craft order
$8 paypal from beezag
$10 paypal from gather  (boy don't I wish I could get in this much every week from my online efforts!!)

Frugal Friend

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I would love all the paypal goodies. Did that take you a long time to accrue?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Free money rocks! It takes times but if you do several you can have free coffee/or goodies steady :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...