Wednesday, August 31, 2011

WIP Wednesday 8/31/11

I've tried to stay a lot busier with my crafts this week, as you will see by my photos.


 I did some more sewing on the jelly roll quilt for church.  I only sewed on it until the bobbin I had in was empty.  I won't be using the gingham for another one.  It just frays way too much!
I bought some cute Pebbles flannel that I will be making in to baby bibs.  I will have 2 sets of 2 in my etsy store and one bib left over that Zelda will get as part of her Christmas.
  I am still working on the fabric bag order.  The 8 inch bags turned out adorable.  I'm working on the 8 inch princess bags as you see in the photo.  The gal wants me to try to make 4 inch bags as well.  I'm not sure how I will do the top and handles but I will give it a try.  I wasn't able to find any fabric with a print that would be for princes, so she has changed that to Strawberry Shortcake.
 I pulled out my cotton yarn and I've been working daily on washcloths.  I have 7 completed with quite a few more to make before I run out of yarn.  2 sets of 3 so far are in my etsy store. 
 I hope I can keep up this much crafting each week!   I am linking up with the following blogs:
  WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your finished jelly roll quilt. I just got a jelly roll on sale so that I could try making on of those. Visiting from WIP.
    ~ Kimberlee at The Spunky Diva 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the cotton yarn and washcloths that it makes, they are the only ones we uses in my house! Also love the quilt you are making... my mom quilts and tried to teach me, but I am not quite good with the sewing! Cant wait to see how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...