Wednesday, August 31, 2011

WIP Wednesday 8/31/11

I've tried to stay a lot busier with my crafts this week, as you will see by my photos.


 I did some more sewing on the jelly roll quilt for church.  I only sewed on it until the bobbin I had in was empty.  I won't be using the gingham for another one.  It just frays way too much!
I bought some cute Pebbles flannel that I will be making in to baby bibs.  I will have 2 sets of 2 in my etsy store and one bib left over that Zelda will get as part of her Christmas.
  I am still working on the fabric bag order.  The 8 inch bags turned out adorable.  I'm working on the 8 inch princess bags as you see in the photo.  The gal wants me to try to make 4 inch bags as well.  I'm not sure how I will do the top and handles but I will give it a try.  I wasn't able to find any fabric with a print that would be for princes, so she has changed that to Strawberry Shortcake.
 I pulled out my cotton yarn and I've been working daily on washcloths.  I have 7 completed with quite a few more to make before I run out of yarn.  2 sets of 3 so far are in my etsy store. 
 I hope I can keep up this much crafting each week!   I am linking up with the following blogs:
  WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...