Monday, June 6, 2011

Mailbox Monday 6/6/11

Sorry that I don't have a photo to share this week.  It's been a crazy week.....I mean crazier than usual!
I didn't really get all that much in this past week:


Time magazine
People magazine
Sports Illustrated magazine
3 envelopes of coupons from a gather connection
Home Depot Home Improver flyer
Card from National Consumer Panel to scan the code each week and transmit to enter a sweeps
2 pieces of hausernet mail at my mom's house
Coupons from Kraft First Taste including free Deli Fresh Combos and free Sandwich combo
Book--You Can Draw a Graphic Novel to read, review and do a giveaway here on my blog
Book--The Sword of Darrow--this came to Jasmine for her reviewing the preview of the book earlier.


I did also get paid $40 in paypal from gather.


I'm going to leave you this week with a photo of my new granddaughter.  Zelda Drucilla born 6/5/11 2:44 pm  7 lb 8 oz  20 inches.



Frugal Friend

1 comment:

  1. Zelda Drucilla is a beauty of a grandbaby, Marsha! Congratulations to you and to your daughter, too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...