Wednesday, June 8, 2011

WIP Wednesday 6/8/11

Well...one WIP is complete!  That would be that my daughter had her baby this past Sunday  :)
You know I have to show her off some.  Here she is in her going home outfit yesterday at 2 days old.  Zelda Drucilla was born at 2:44 pm on June 5.  Weighing in at 7 lb 8 oz and measuring 20 inches.
Now on to the projects I hope to work on this week.
First off, I am still working on using up the varigated yarn and making it into the double thick crocheted hotpads.  A few will still be made to donate to church, the rest will be listed in my etsy store in sets of 2.  I did get 2 sets listed this past week.  In the background is also 3 books I will get reviewed on my blog this week as well as hand sanitizer to review and have a giveaway with.
I have an order for 3 fabric bags, one of which will be made with the brown corduroy.  I'm heading to Wal Mart in a few for the rest of the  materials.  The other material in the photo I've already bought to make into bags to sell.
I want to turn these fat quarters into hot pads.


And the toothbrush rug that I am making for our basement floor.  It's not been worked on for 2 weeks with other projects but I have it uncovered to work on this week!
 Click the banners below to join in on any or all of the WIP Wednesday blog linkys that I take part in. WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

5 comments:

  1. Oh Marsha, your new grand-daughter, Zelda, is darling! And I love her tutu outfit ;) Congratulations to you and Mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with MJ ... Zelda is tops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, and congrats on the new family member.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful baby!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...