Saturday, June 4, 2011

Shop Hop Saturday 6/4/11

Wow!  This week has flown by!  It's Saturday already and 4 days in to a new month.
This past week I didn't get anything else created for my Zazzle shop.

I did get 2 sets of the double thick crocheted hot pads added to my etsy store:
Double Thick Crocheted Hot Pads  Set of 2 in Pinks


I don't think that I've ever mentioned my blujay store in these posts yet.  I used to have my crafts in my blujay store before moving them to etsy.  You will find books and lots of other different things in my blujay store.   Click here to take a look around.

Today I would also like to tell you about a traffic exchange.  It's called reallysmartdeals and it's made specifically to rotate your items that you have for sale. If you sell on ebay, etsy, cafepress, your own website etc, this is a great place to get your items seen.  I'm sorry that I don't know how many URL's you can rotate as a free member, I believe it's 25.  I'm a paid member at just $1.99 a month and I can have up to 125 URL's in rotation!!  There are higher memberships as well with many more.  Remember, you can join free.  As a paid member I get a set amount of hits automatically each month to my account, as well as text credits and banner credits.
You are provided with a rotator URL.  This url will rotate everything that you have listed.  This is great to use in other traffic exchanges.    I've been a member for a long time and really enjoy it.
You can not have frame breakers in the URL rotation, but you can in the text and banner sections (think squidoo here! you will have to make your own banners for this)  I do believe you can also promote in banners and texts urls that aren't related to items you have for sale as well.
I hope you will check it out and give it a try at least as a free member: 

With that I'm going to end this week on that note.  We have a baby coming in to this world tomorrow.  My daughter is on her way now to stay here overnight and head to the hospital early in the morning.
Be sure to click the button below and join us with abitosunshine!
 Shop Hop Saturday with abitosunshine

1 comment:

  1. Awwww! Congratulations on the soon-to-arrive grand wee one, Marsha and Momma!

    Thanks for the heads-up on Really Smart Deals! I'll check it out and if I sign up, you know it'll be through your referral link! I'd probably do the free signup until I check the stats on my page views and such.

    Thanks for SHOP HOPpin' along, m'dear!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...