Thursday, June 9, 2011

Squidoo Hopping 6/9/11

Welcome to another week of squidoo blog hopping. If you know others who blog about anything squidoo, please let them know about this hop and encourage them to hop along.

I didn't get much done in squidoo this past week. Most of you know that my daughter gave birth to my newest granddaughter, Zelda, this past Sunday. Hey, if you don't, you can see a photo of her in her in her going home outfit in my WIP post yesterday. Yes, I am a very proud grandma!

I updated my Traffic Exchanges lens. Reallysmartdeals has a new owner and it just keeps improving. You even earn cash along the way while surfing too. Many people use the banner and text link exchanges for their squidoo lenses!!

I also updated my Crafts as Gifts lens, adding the baby hat and baby set that I made for Zelda.






2 comments:

  1. Hard to believe you've had time to Squidoo or blog at all this week, Marsha, with all the new grandbaby activity! Love the gifts you made for Zelda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marsha,
    Congratulations on baby Zelda! I love the new things you made! I promise to get new lenses up and hop along....I seem to be sinking, not floating these days...I really don't know how you do it all!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...