Saturday, May 7, 2011

Shop Hop Saturday 5/7/11

Good morning!

I woke up this morning and decided this was the day to get more products added to my zazzle store.
I feel like I'm getting a little better at the basic putting a photo on to a product anyway.

I'm having a problem. I am not seeing the products show up in my store. I just got in emails verifying the listings in to my store. I thought maybe I'm just not patient enough for them to show up....maybe still not patient enough.

I do have links to each one:

Purple Iris Sticker

Yellow Daisy Sticker

Christmas Kitty Mug

February Sunset Postcard

I also put the sunset on a postage stamp but it has to be approved first. I plan on doing a lot of the postage stamps with all of the flower photos I've taken and saved for zazzle.

If you have time, could you go to my store link and tell me if the new products are showing up in my store for you? Thanks!! Marsha's Spot on Zazzle

A shout out and thank you to Ruthi of abitosunshine for hosting Shop Hop Saturday. Please click the button and join us!


Shop Hop Saturday with abitosunshine

4 comments:

  1. Marsha, I see your new products just fine! I also joined your Zazzle fan club and left you a comment.

    I see you've been productive again this week! BRAVO for you!

    I worked later than scheduled, but I do finally have my SHOP HOP host post up. I also added that you can get the hop code for your post if you wish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marsha, you can add your link now. I forgot to save the edit with the Add button, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mothers Day Marsha! You seem busier than ever! I still don't know how you keep up with everything! Love the new stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...