Monday, May 9, 2011

Mailbox Monday 5/9/2011

I feel like I had another outstanding week.
Magazines:
Ok!  (I paid $2 for this subscription)
Seventeen magazine (not pictured as Jasmine snagged it right away since I got it for her.)
Sports Illustrated
Car & Driver
Lego Club
3 issues of Time
People

Other mail:
3 pieces of hausernet mail (this will slow down considerably, including no more magazines as I get my account changed over to our new house)
Uncle Ben's rice .75 coupon....Wait!  I just cut it out and realized there is a coupon for a free bag on the opposite side!  Here I thought maybe I didn't get in on time and just got the .75 coupon.
Free coupon for Suave Professionals
Free coupon for Kraft shredded cheese with a touch of Philadelphia along with $1 coupon.
Just Like Sugar samples
Variety of labels with my grandson's name on them from Oliver's Labels for review
Book--Buddy's Tail to read and review
CD Amanda Lamb Highwire to review and give away on my blog
CD Amy Hefferman Friggin Little Know It All to review and give away on my blog.

In my email:
$50 paypal from sidetick

In my church mail box:  $40 check for April cleaning.
http://media-files.gather.com/images/d138/d927/d746/d224/d96/f3/full.jpg

Frugal Friend


5 comments:

  1. Some great magazines this last week for you! Your mailman was busy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also got the Uncle Bens and the Suave coupons. I wish I would've remembered my coupon when I went to Food Lion last week as they had Uncle Bens on sale B1G1 FREE! Ugghhh!!

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great week and great blog! I am your newest follower from Gather!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...