Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Covergirl NatureLuxe Foundation and Gloss Balm

As a bzzagent I was thrilled to take part in the Covergirl campaign for new NatureLuxe foundation and gloss balm. I love Covergirl!

Just the facts (with my opinion in parentheses)
Silk foundation:
Provides a smooth, silky feel (yes it does! hours later you can feel your face and it still feels silky smooth)
Contains refreshing cucumber water to help balance the creaminess on application (it goes on very smoothly, blends in very well)
Made with hints of jojoba and rosehip extracts.
Available in 14 shades ranging from light to dark tones (I chose 310 Flax in my bzzagent kit. I love it. With summer coming up and more sun I chose to buy 315 Bamboo)
Oil-free, SPF 10 and dermatologically tested.
Suggested to retail for $11.99 (I haven't checked the price at other stores, but I found it at Walgreen's to be $12.99. Walgreen's has a sale right now for buy 1 Covergirl product, get the 2nd one for 1/2 price. I took advantage of the sale, as well as 2 of the $2 foundation coupons that came in my kit, and bought one tube for myself and one for my teenage daughter. My daughter also loved the foundation from the first time she tried it. She chose to stay with the 310 Flax color since she is a red head and fair skinned.)

Gloss Balm:
Combines the sheer color and shine of a gloss with the soft moisturization of a balm. (goes on smooth and easy...does not make my lips feel sticky)
Available in 16 versatile, beautiful shades (I received 225 Anemone. When I first seen it, I thought oh my gosh, that is a very bright color. I was very happy that it does not go on your lips even close to as bright as it shows. I want to buy more and want to try 270 Spice, 275 Cinnamon, and 280 Clove.)
Formulated with SPF 15 for added protection.
Suggested retail of $6.49 (I couldn't find a price sticker for this at Walgreen's, and haven't looked anywhere else yet.)

Below you will find photos of me--before any make-up, and after putting make-up on. (Don't laugh! I do not like photos of myself, and took these in the mirror) Using the Natureluxe foundation and the NatureLuxe gloss balm.
(Other Covergirl products I used were Classic Color blush, Lashblastlength mascara and Shadowblast eyeshadow)




Disclaimer: I received Covergirl NatureLuxe foundation and gloss balm through a campaign with bzzagent.com for the purpose of review. I was not compensated any other way, and all opinions of the products are my own.

(photo of kit rec'd)

1 comment:

  1. very nice Marsha a big difference. I can't believe it, I might just have to give this a try. Thanks for posting

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...