Saturday, May 14, 2011

Shop Hop Saturday 5/14/11

It's been a busy week with us hosting Mother's Day last Sunday at our house, then just a few days later I hosted my daughter's baby shower here as well!

My postage stamp was approved at Zazzle.  I plan on doing a lot more postage, hopefully this next week.  Sunset Postage Stamp 

The other thing that I've done is to open up a fan page on facebook for my blog here.  If you haven't, please stop in and "like" me.  The more likes I get the better on getting my campaigns for reviews and giveaways.  (Reviews and giveaways are becoming my main business)  This morning I added a Welcome Tab to my fan page.  Let me know what you think please.  Marsha's Spot on Facebook 

I want to thank Ruthi of abitosunshine for hosting this Shop Hop Saturday.  Please click the button to support others who work from home and/or add your own post to the linky.

Shop Hop Saturday with abitosunshine

1 comment:

  1. Marsha, you know I just love your sunshine stamp! I've yet to create myself my own postage stamp at Zazzle and now you've encouraged me to add that to my project list. Thanks, LOL

    I like your new welcome page! Good luck with those reviews and giveaways!

    Voted for you on the Fence while here this morning!

    Thank you for Shop Hopping along!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...