Wednesday, February 9, 2011

WIP Wednesday 2/9/11

Welcome to WIP Wednesday, where we share our works in progress. Please click the button at the bottom of my post to join in the fun with Everyday Crochet.

Yay! I got both the top done on the table runner and on the strip quilt. A couple of my lines are off on the quilt and I'm not sure what to do about that. Still deciding if I'm going to rip out and try to make them right.

I also started on another toothbrush rug. This one is being made out of t-shirts. I'm trying something different. Instead of doing rounds, I am mixing the colors up.

In other news, the house buying is still a WIP in progress too. He found that he didn't qualify for the VA loan and now is going for an FHA loan. Say prayers that he qualifies so we can get the house and have a house of our own please.

I want to start a blog hop of my own here on my blog. It will be posted on Thursdays and is going to be a Squidoo Hop. So, if you are a lensmaster, be on the lookout so you can link in your own posts about squidoo.






1 comment:

  1. That quilt is gorgeous! Gosh, I hope you don't have to rip any of it out. Is it that noticeable?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...