Monday, February 7, 2011

Mailbox Monday 2/7/2011

Click the button at the bottom of my post to play along with afrugalfriend, the host of Mail Box Monday.

I think I had a  good mail week this past week, especially after a few very slow weeks.:
Magazines:
Car & Driver
Forbes
Bloomsberg Businessweek
Time (not pictured)
People (not pictured)
Sports Illustrated
Entertainment Weekly

Other mail:
money order for a craft magazines sale in my blujay store
free coupon for Purina One beyOnd cat or dog food (from a kind blog owner that I follow)
Envelope of great coupons from a gather member (thanks!)
free coupon for a cup of Yoplait
Proxy papers to sign for paypal
Postcard that came in with a club offer
Kat McGivern cd to listen to and review (I thought this was great because the company actually contacted me saying they likes some of my other album reviews and wanted to know if they could send me one to listen to and review!)(review here)
Yoplait Smoothie myblogspark package ( giveaway here!)

In my email:  $5 amazon from swagbucks  and $20 paypal from gather.



http://media-files.gather.com/images/d944/d805/d746/d224/d96/f3/full.jpg
http://media-files.gather.com/images/d943/d805/d746/d224/d96/f3/full.jpg

Frugal Friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...