Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thinking on Thursday - Pondering with a Purpose 2/24/11

This week's prompt is: Beauty

The word beauty reminds me of the saying that beauty is what is on the inside, not what is on the outside. Or, beauty is only skin deep.  This is the way everyone should look at it, but most don't.  I'm guilty myself of judging from the outside!

I am no raving beauty, nor have I ever been.  Everywhere I go it seems that I see at least one other female that I say--"I wish I could look like that."  Sad, but true.

I'm happy that those that love me, see my beauty within.

If you would like to join in and do some pondering with a purpose, click the button and join in.

Think on Thursday

3 comments:

  1. Marsha, it might be short but it is quite poignant. Unfortunately too many people judge the outside not the inside.
    How's the move going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marsha, I'm doing the pondering at Brenda's and just stopping by to say hello. I think we were thinking on the same lines :) I agree so much that beauty is skin deep. A wonderful post.

    Take care and have a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We see your beauty, for sure, Marsha!

    I hopped a day late on both yours and Brenda's hops, but did finally get them both up, and a Gather post, too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...