Thursday, February 24, 2011

Squidoo Hopping 2/24/11

Good Thursday morning to all!

I enjoy living a frugal life.  A lot of my frugality I learned from my grandmothers who grew up in the great depression era.  A lot of my life, living frugally was a necessity, and in today's economy, I still see it as a necessity for all!

For this weeks squidoo blog hop, I would like to share with you the lenses I have made that deal with being frugal.  I have lots more of this type of lens ideas rolling around in my head, and hopefully one day I will get busy and get them built!

Frugal Family Friendly Recipes 

This lens was part of a Rocketmoms assignment.  I had shared these recipes already in gather and I put them all together in this lens.  What I need to do is remember next time I make these recipes to come back to the lens and add a photo for each one as well.

My Coupon/Refund Story

This was one of my very first posts over on gather and I turned it into a squidoo lenses, going into more detail and adding photos.  Coupons are a great way to save money!  I also need to update this lens to include links to the different blogs I follow to find the great coupon deals!

Miserly Moms by Jonni McCoy --...

I'm including this book review because this is an awesome book!!  This gal knows what she is talking about on living a frugal life.  It's a keeper on my bookshelf.

Crafts As Gifts

I make a lot of crafts for gifts.  There are lots that I've forgotten to add to this lens along the way.  Again, I need to update this one to add some of the more recent gifts I've made.  I truly feel that a homemade gift comes from the heart.

I hope you've enjoyed today's choices and I look forward to seeing what all of you add this week as well.






3 comments:

  1. Living frugal might prove to be helpful even now. Great post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marsha,
    Thanks for hosting this hop. It is a great way to tell others about our lenses. I'm off to check yours out right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marsha! I'm a day late, but finally got my post added to your hop! I've got some other hopping to do and then I'll be visiting you on Squidoo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...