Monday, February 21, 2011

Mailbox Monday 2/21/2011

It's Monday and time for Mailbox Monday where we share the freebies we've gotten in the past week.  Mailbox Monday is in conjunction with AFrugalFriend.  Please click the button at the end of my post to join in the fun and/or see what others have rec'd this past week.

I'm sorry that I don't have a photo this week.  Things are stressful, busy, and hectic around here as we prepare to move.  The house is to close March 2...I pray it does!

Looks like mostly a pile of magazines this week.
I rec'd:
Entertainment Weekly
Sports Illustrated
2011 Swim Suit Edition Sports Illustrated(Steve is way too excited about this one  LOL)
Forbes
Bloomsberg Businessweek
Time
People
Family Fun
4 other pieces of hausernet mail (man I wish I would see a check from them!)
Card from National Consumer Panel on why I've not transmitted (oops)
The Gardener's Idea Book

My email looked a lot better this week:
$11.06 paypal from squidoo
$30 total paypal from gather
.09 paypal from youdata

I've already started using the new address when sending for freebies since they take awhile to come....sure hope I'm not doing so in vain!  I even send for a refund using the new address as well.  And, I've changed my addresses on some websites and such too, the ones I know won't be sending me anything else until next month.  I sure hope this wasn't a dumb move on my part!

Frugal Friend

4 comments:

  1. Did you ever get that free cat food coupon I sent to you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo...March 2 is my b-day! Good luck with the house. How did you get Entertainment Weekly for free? Happy MM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you got the Gardener's idea book they also have an on-line mag that is really cool. I like your idea of using the pics to make magnets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love getting paypal money!

    The Planters coupon was only available for a short time during the Super Bowl

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...