Saturday, February 5, 2011

Shop Hop Saturday 2/5/11

Let's Shop Hop with Ruthi and abitosunshine!  Just click the button at the bottom of my post to join in.

This past week I've been working and working on sewing strips on to squares for my next quilt and the table runner I want to try to make.  I'm making up over 60 squares so it does take some time.  And, I sew in between everything else I do.  I've not really worked on anything else craft wise though.

Here are my new etsy listings for this week:

Washcloths and Dish Scrubbies Set in Green

Washcloths and Dish Scrubbies Set in Red

Flowery Fabric Bag

Blue Print Fabric Bag

I have some more things ready to add to my store this next week.  I also hope to have the table runner completed and listed as well.

Shop Hop Saturday with abitosunshine

1 comment:

  1. As always, you've been a very busy woman, Marsha! I truly cannot wait to see your quilted table runner!

    I finally got my post up, a little after noonish, LOL: http://cafepressabitosunshine.blogspot.com/2011/02/shop-hop-saturday-2511.html

    Thanks for SHOP HOPpin' along, m'dear!

    Voted for you on the Fence..:-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...