Monday, January 31, 2011

Mailbox Monday 1/31/2011

Welcome to Mailbox Monday--please click the button at the bottom of my post to join in the fun.

Let's see what we have that came in this past week.
Magazines:
People
Sports Illustrated
Entertainment Weekly
Time
Bloomsburg Businessweek

Other mail:
5 other pieces of hausernet mail
coupons from a gather member (thanks!)
rebate form for cat litter from a gather member (thanks!)
Book--Lioness Arising (newest book to read and review from blogging for books)
And....here is my favorite mail of the week....my Snuggie that I redeemed some of my club bing points for!  Jasmine, as you can see, had pretty much taken it over.
http://media-files.gather.com/images/d993/d796/d746/d224/d96/f3/full.jpg

In my email:
An order for 2 fabric bags from my etsy store (thanks!)
$8.00 paypal from beezag
$0.19 paypal from youdata
$1.07 paypal from quickrewards

Frugal Friend

4 comments:

  1. Happy MM! The Snuggie looks comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Snuggie! Paypal money is always great too! Happy MM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a great week. We have several Slankets (gifts) and I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Mailbox Monday ! I may have to sign up with quickrewwards, www.bargainfun.net

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...