Monday, February 28, 2011

Mailbox Monday 2/28/2011

Welcome to Mailbox Monday hosted by afrugalfriend.net.  Please click the button at the bottom of my post and play along.


I got quite the pile of mail this past week!
Magazines:
Time
Sports Illustrated
People
Bloomberg Buusinessweek
Entertainment Weekly
Remedy

Other mail:
Dust and other Poems book to read and review (this actually came last week but I forgot to list it)
Pillsbury Prize Pack (apron, pen and 100 Winning Bake -Off Recipes magazine--which a set the same is up for giveaway on my blog through myblogspark)
Coupon Train
Three sheets of address labels won on listia
Maggi Chicken Flavored Pasta Soup mix packet with buy 3 get 1 free coupon
Copenhagen coupons
5 other pieces of hausernet mail

Frugal Friend

2 comments:

  1. Great Pillsbury prize pack! I would contact CSNStores again. Lots of products to choose from

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...