Monday, February 14, 2011

Mailbox Monday 2/14/2011

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Welcome to Mailbox Monday.  We've been busy attempting to sort through some things for the move, and taking another look at the house and all.  I'm really late posting this week.  Click the button at the end of my post to join in the fun.

Lots of magazines again:
2 issues of People
Sports Illustrated
2 issues of Time (usually comes on Saturdays so they got behind)
Good Housekeeping
Bloomsburg Businessweek

Other mail:
Gerber Graduate coupons
A hand written thank you note from LaFamos for doing a review on the Kat McGivern CD.....I thought this was so cool...hand written, thanking me for such a great review of the album and how they look forward to working with me again...and it's also hand signed by everyone in their office!
3 other pieces of hausernet mail
Nexxus Pro-Mend samples and $3 coupon
Lanacane Anti-Chafing gel sample and $1 coupon
Covergirl natureluxe silk foundation samples and 2-$1 coupons
$11.68 check from clixsense
$18.96 commission check from Jerky Direct

In my email:
$25 paypal from sidetick
$1.71 total paypal from Yahoo! Contributor Network
Here is something that came in my email back on Dec. 21 that I had no idea had come.....a $75 virtual Visa card.  I was expecting a card in the mail and hadn't ever gotten one, so emailed them asking when I could expect it.  They emailed me right back about it coming in my email and then I found it.  I used it to pay for a 3 month weekend subscription to the newspaper and for my space at the monster garage sale......this was from doing a project with 20/20 Research.


Frugal Friend
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marsha,
    I'm finally hopping through..been a crazy couple of days. I love the fact that you get all of this stuff! I need to take the time to figure out how you do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great week! What's the Yahoo Contributor network?

    I do well with My Savings and Logical Media. Love they send me emails with new offers

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...