Saturday, January 29, 2011

Shop Hop Saturday 1/29/11

I'm late today posting due to not having internet most of the day, but here I am!

I hope, if you sell online, you will join us in Ruthi's Shop Hop by clicking the button at the bottom on my post.

I've been busy making things as usual this week.  Here are the new items I go listed in my etsy store:

A 2nd Groovy Fabric Bag

A 2nd Soft Pink Fabric Bag

A second set of 3 crocheted cotton washcloths in spring colors

A set of 3 crocheted cotton washcloths in white

I have 2 other bags made and ready to get listed this week.  I also have a few sets of washcloths and dish scrubbies to list as well.

I'm busy working on a strip quilt as well as a table runner with Christmas material.  I hope to have both finished and listed in the next couple of weeks.


Until next week...happy hopping and happy shopping!


Shop Hop Saturday with abitosunshine

1 comment:

  1. You have surely been busy, Marsha! Great to see you thinking Spring! And I can't wait to see that table runner, such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...