Wednesday, December 29, 2010

WIP Wednesday 12/29/10

Welcome to work in progress Wednesday in conjunction with Every Day Crochet.   Please click the button at the bottom of my post to play along, or check out what others have been working on.

I did finish the toothbrush rug I was working on and it's now listed in my etsy store. You can check it out here if you would like.
I started another, but only have the initial braid done, so I didn't take a photo of that.








I got out the strips and squares for the strip quilt I am working on for sewing club at church. I had finished sewing on the strips on 4 squares at our last meeting. (haven't trimmed them down yet).  I sat in front of this computer and pinned on the first 2 strips on each of the other 24 squares that will go into the quilt top.







I also got some of the squares cut to use on the next strip quilt I am going to make myself.  I needed to cut the squares to see how much of the black sheet I would have to use to finish up that toothbrush rug.  Well, for the size I am making, I am 23-10 inch squares short.  I will have to find another sheet to cut later.  I barely had enough of the black left over to finish the last round on the rug, but I made it!





I have a whole list of things that I want to get made before March 19 when I am taking part in a monster garage sale at the state fairgrounds.  Want to see what all is on my list?  You can find it here in one of my blog's on sidetick.  It's extensive, but if I keep on keeping on, I can complete everything in time.
   Stopping in Early Today


2 comments:

  1. Love the yellows! Look forward to see how that project comes along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marsha! I'm here to present you with the Life Is Good Award! You may pick it up on my post, here: Life Is Good

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...