Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Don't Miss Extreme Couponing!!!

I can't wait until 8 pm EST this evening to watch Extreme Couponing on The Learning Channel!!

I am thankful that due to the holidays we don't have the usual choir practice this evening and I will be able to watch it.   I've been looking forward to it ever since I first read about it being on.
Nathan Engels (MrCoupon)(of weusecoupons) along with three other people will be featured.
He built something that was about 15 feet tall!!  They filmed it's creation and it was almost entirely donated to local foodbanks!  TLC also filmed their giving aspect of couponing!!  During this episode theye donated around $6000-$7000 in product to a fantastic pantry!!!  (we share this not to brag, but to lead by example, giving is such an amazing aspect of couponing!!!)

They also interviewed Amanda (who is one of the Couponers on the show) and some of her interviews are already available on FrugalTV (their YouTube channel - click the frugal tv banner!!)

Today they are uploading 20 new episodes/interviews to their YouTube channel, so I encourage you to check it out and subscribe!  I can't wait to go watch them myself!!


Click this banner to check out weusecoupons and sign up so you don't miss out on the good deals.  It's an awesome forum.

Click this banner to check out frugaltv....you won't be sorry!

1 comment:

  1. We watched the show - it was very interesting :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...