Saturday, April 24, 2010

Resolutions Journal Week 12--April 17--April 23

Week 12 Accomplishments: April 17-April 23

Updated Gather, Meatball Subs, Dillon's Nature Center, Anime Fun (please check this one out, I added a video that Jasmine put together herself on youtube), My Personal Top 10 Movies, Helen Steiner Rice, Unique Gifts-Novelty Signs, Points Points squidoo lenses.

Built Frugal Family Friendly Recipes on squidoo.

Read in my current book Hollywood Station

Started another quilt.

Made some tote type bags. I want to give these as gifts to my grandchildren with goodies inside that will keep the busy and hopefully quieter at church. I also have an order for some of them too.

I got a good deal on 2 Stouffer's Family Size Entrees at the store yesterday. They are on sale at Dillon's (Kroger) this week for $3.99 each. I printed out 2-$2.50/1 coupons so got them for just $1.50 each! Plus, I will have the codes from inside for the dinner program. I am working towards saving points for free products.

Speaking of coupons, if you missed my post yesterday, here are a couple of good printable coupons:

****coupon good for $1 off any one (1) Banquet Family Size Entree HERE and
****coupon good for $1 off any one (1) Marie Callender's Asian Recipes or Pasta Al Dente HERE

I got in my first free item from Listia free auctions!! It's 3 packages of bias tape to use in my quilting. I have also won 5 other auctions so far for smaller toys that will be added in to totes I am giving my grandchildren for their birthdays.

Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com

Have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Don't you love Listia - hey did you ever get the book you won on my contest?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...