Sunday, April 18, 2010

Walgreen's Shopping 4/18/10

Finally I am home for the day...what a busy day!

I did get in my Walgreen's shopping today. I think I did pretty well.

I got:

Bic Hybrid Advanced System razors, on sale for $4.99. I used $1 Walgreen's coupon and $3 manufacturers coupon, making them just .99!

3-Black Forest Gummy Worms, on sale for just .39 each!

Kotex U pantyliners, on sale for $3.49, used $1 coupon and got back $2.50 in Register rewards.

Nature's Bounty vitamin D, on sale for $5, used $2 coupon, and got back $5 in register rewards.

Colgate Pro Clinical toothpaste, on sale for $3.99, used $1 coupon and got back $2 in register rewards.

I also used a $3 and a $1 register rewards from last week.



Out of pocket spent $7.45....$1.31 was sales tax. I got back $9.50 in register rewards to use towards my next shopping. Oops, I forgot to add that I saves $12 total with coupons.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...